Join the People Analytics Lounge
Connect with peers interested in people analytics, learn from experts, and boost your career
A community of passionate HR, People Operations and HR Business Partner leaders dedicated to learning and sharing best practices, supporting each other and challenging themselves to reach the next level in their careers.
Join People Analytics Lounge to:
- Connect with peers
- Get your questions answered
- Learn from experts
- Follow people analytics events
- Share your knowledge
- Participate in challenges
- What is the format of the community and is there a cost attached to it?
The Lounge is a free Slack group to help us all support and advance the people analytics discipline.
- When will I get access to the community?
Right away! Once you sign up for the Lounge, you’ll get an email from us with credentials to join the conversation! Keep an eye out on your inbox.
- My question hasn’t been answered, how can I contact you?
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at [email protected].
To make the community a place for meaningful talks, we have a short list of guidelines we ask you to respect.
- Be kind and civil. Don’t post anything offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, abusive, or hate speech. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment and disrespect of any kind.
- Bragging is great — but in moderation. There is a dedicated place within the Lounge to celebrate wins — and we want to hear them! So please don’t use @channel or @here mentions in public channels, as well as pitching products or services in private DM’s or public channels.
- A simple thread goes a long way. To keep our discussions organized, easier to follow, and less cluttered, please use the thread option when sharing your views on a question raised.
- Respect differences. Be it a viewpoint, opinion, or background. The Lounge is a place to bring the richness of ideas together and to advance our collective knowledge on topics we care about. So let’s be respectful and inclusive of differences.
- Don’t hesitate to share your feedback. If you have any questions or ideas on how we can make these guidelines more inclusive, impactful, or clear, please let us know at [email protected]
Sounds good? See you in the Lounge!