PEOPLE ANALYTICS LOUNGE
Join the People Analytics Lounge
Be part of a community of passionate HR, People Ops and HR Business Partner leaders dedicated to learning and sharing best practices, supporting each other and challenging themselves to reach the next level in their careers.
Joined by amazing people from companies like:
Together, we’re building a community that matters
Connect with peers
Whether you are seeking to stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends or are looking for a supportive network of like-minded professionals, joining the People Analytics Lounge can provide valuable connections and insights that can help you get inspire in your career.
Get your questions answered
The Lounge is designed to facilitate open discussions and knowledge sharing among peers. By participating in these conversation, you can tap into the collective knowledge and expertise of the community to get answers to your questions and receive feedback on your work.
Take part in our events
From monthly coffee chats to live Q&A webinars, lively discussions on anything from linear regression to working with C-suite, and how HR can best speak the language of finance, nuggets of wisdom from world-class practitioners wait for you in the Lounge.
And we’d all love to hear yours!
In the Lounge, we have specialized channels for those taking our People Analytics Learning Hub courses. Enhance your learning experience, join discussions on various topics and share your thoughts with other learners.
To make the community a place for meaningful talks, we have a short list of guidelines we ask you to respect.
- Be kind and civil. Don’t post anything offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, abusive, or hate speech. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment and disrespect of any kind.
- Bragging is great — but in moderation. There is a dedicated place within the Lounge to celebrate wins — and we want to hear them! So please don’t use @channel or @here mentions in public channels, as well as pitching products or services in private DM’s or public channels
- A simple thread goes a long way. To keep our discussions organized, easier to follow, and less cluttered, please use the thread option when sharing your views on a question raised.
- Respect differences. Be it a viewpoint, opinion, or background. The Lounge is a place to bring the richness of ideas together and to advance our collective knowledge on topics we care about. So let’s be respectful and inclusive of differences.
- Don’t hesitate to share your feedback. If you have any questions or ideas on how we can make these guidelines more inclusive, impactful, or clear, please let us know at [email protected]
Sounds good? See you in the Lounge!
The Lounge is a free Slack group to help us all support and advance the people analytics discipline.
Right away! Once you sign up for the Lounge, you’ll get an email from us with credentials to join the conversation! Keep an eye out on your inbox.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at [email protected]