Create custom reports with your own selection of HR metrics and then share with any stakeholders — in a few clicks.
Compiling HR reports repeatedly — whether weekly, monthly, or annually — often turns into long hours, numerous tabs to copy and paste data from, and a lasting rush to meet the reporting deadlines.
And so today we are introducing one of the most requested features — Custom Reports, your go-to place to create contextualized reports with your own selection of HR metrics and then share with any stakeholders — in a few clicks.
What’s new with Orgnostic’s Custom Reports?
When we talked to Orgnostic users about their reporting headaches, a few things kept coming up:
- “Is there an easy way to share reports with management?”
- “I would love the managers to have a people dashboard that gives them these analytics that will splash up when something’s red and so on.”
- “Is there a way to download reports and share with the management? I usually send custom reports to finance and management — so how can I solve that problem with Orgnostic?”
- “It’s important that my reports are easily shareable. I’d like there to be a format where you can share personalized reports.”
Custom Reports tick all these boxes. They bring the robustness and reliability of our regular reports — but with the improvement of allowing you to tailor and and share them with ease.
You can zoom in on HR metrics you’d like, then give the needed context, and ship them fast to provide timely insights to all stakeholders.
In short, you can now:
- Quickly search for and add your HR metrics, for any time frame you need
- Give more context to your data through customizable summaries
- Share with your team via email or with external stakeholders via a public link
- Duplicate your reports for later use, in case of recurring reporting.
Check Custom Reports in action:
How Custom Reports help you
On top of wrangling data from HRISs, ATSs, LMSs, and performance management systems, you also need to decide which metrics to include in your reports and how to illustrate the impact on the bottom line — which all makes it difficult to produce timely HR reports.
Custom Reports make it easier for People Analysts and HRs to align with top management and team leads. With the drag-and-drop report builder, you can now focus on the most important bits — giving your readers the context, and supporting your arguments with a variety of out-of-the-box metrics and visualizations.
Plus, you can now create fully personalized reports for any or all parts of your HR — from Talent Acquisition to Diversity, Turnover, Engagement, and beyond, across the entire employee life cycle.
And all it takes is a few clicks to deliver these reports to all relevant stakeholders.
How to create your custom report in Orgnostic
You can create your very first custom report in just a couple of steps:
- Log into your Orgnostic account.
- Go to the “Create and share your own reports” field.
- Give a name, add an intro, and add any metric you want.
- Click “Share with” — and off it goes! Your first custom report has just landed in your stakeholders’ inbox.
If you have any questions or feedback, we’d love to hear from you. Reach us at [email protected]